April 7, 2012

Awesome Canvas Deal

You know I love a good deal! And boy, do I have one for you today. How does a FREE 8x10 canvas print {you pay $14.99 shipping}sound to you!?! Ok, ok I hear ya. Fourteen bucks is kind of a lot in shipping. What if I told you an 8 x 10 canvas is regularly $49.99? Does that make it sound any better?



Recently, I became an affiliate of Canvas People, a company that creates high quality prints onto canvas. All of the canvases come gallery wrapped, which means that the print wraps around the sides and is secured on the back of the frame. SO cool!

And it's as easy as 1, 2, ...4!
1. Choose a photo
2. Choose a size
3. Choose a frame (optional)
4. Choose an effect (also optional)
Viola! Project complete. 

We already have two canvases purchased through canvas people (I purchased mine through other blogs who's authors are also Canvas People Affiliates, so I also only paid shipping for both of mine), and I truly love them both! These are high quality canvas prints that are the perfect gift for your mom, your grandparents, your sister/brother, best friend, cousin or husband! Since you choose the photo you upload the possibilities are as endless as your creativity with it.

I turned my favorite wedding photo into a canvas when we got back from our wedding/honeymoon in January 2011. Here she hangs in all her glory as a part of the collage wall in our living room. I also purchased a black and white canvas featuring a favorite photo of Bear. I'll have to come back and share that photo with you later.


And just so you're aware: for every canvas you {or your friends} purchase, Just a Whimsical World makes $8! So if you've been on the fence about ordering your first canvas print, hesitate no longer! ;) We'd love your support if its something you're already going to be purchasing. And you might as well get a great deal while you're at it! I may or may not be coming up with a list of people who "need" a canvas in their life :) Best. Gift. Ever! If you'd like to purchase a canvas of your own, simply click through on the first image on this post, or use the handy little link in our sidebar.

*Please note: I was not paid by Canvas People to write this post. All content and opinions are my own. I happen to really love their products. As stated previously in this post, any canvas(es) purchased through this link will generate a referral credit of $8.00 for JustAWhimsicalWorld. Any and all support in this venture is greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. I love these... Just ordered some for my office! Great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I hope you love them as much as we do.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! I read each and every comment, and they really do make my day!! Please type in your response and submit it. Your comment will appear on the blog soon :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...